If you want to know the difference between 4G and 5G so you will get complete information about Mobile Phones technology:
4G is a wonderful mobile phone network technology, and like its predecessor 3G, its main function is to download data and search the internet, but the basic difference is that it’s faster than 3G.
- It gives services for broadband wireless networks. The International Telecommunication Union (ITU-R) fixes the standards for 4G and is indicated as the International Mobile Telecommunications Advanced (IMT-Advanced).
- It is supposed to offer good services with a bandwidth that is higher than 100 Mbps. With this lovely feature, high-quality multimedia you may broadcast media.
- Its creation had been started in 2000 and was finished in 2010 with LTE and WiMax technology. The searching technique System for the same is for CDMA ( Code Division Multiple Access) technology with a bandwidth limit of 2000 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Its goal is to offer high quality, high speed, and high space to consumers with enhanced security. It minimizes the price of voice and data services, multimedia content, and the internet through IP. It can also leverage 2G and 3G networks to interact.
5G Mobile Phones:
- In this modern era,5G is introduced as the fifth generation of wireless network technology. It is based on a region of the very high-frequency spectrum known as millimeter waves, which range from 20 GHz to 96 GHz.
- Additionally, the 5th Generation of phones is now being developed, and the modern explanation of cellular technology for users facility. The organization promises to give high-quality speed with less time than 4G networks, and more trust with lower response times.
- 5G used OFDM (orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing) and millimeter wireless that empowers a technology data rate of 20Mbps and a high-frequency band of 2-8 GHz. It is supposed to be a full-power pack network.
- It has a maximum speed of 2.1 Gbps or 1000 Mbps. High-quality multimedia streaming, enhanced real-time analytics, low-latency connections, and more accurate location monitoring are all possible with it. Additionally, it provides management features.
Differences between 4G and 5G are is us under :
|4G Technology||5G Technology|
|It is Fourth Generation technology||It is Fifth Generation technology|
|The maximum upload rate of 4G technology is 500 Mbps||While the maximum upload rate of 5G technology is 1.25 Gbps|
|The highest download rate of 4G technology is 1 Gbps||While the maximum download rate of 5G technology is 2.5 Gbps.|
|The latency of 4G technology is about 50 ms||While the latency of 5G technology is about 1 ms|
|4G provides CDMA||While 5G provides OFDM, BDMA|
|4G can’t differentiate between fixed and mobile devices||While 5G tends to differentiate between fixed and mobile devices. It uses cognitive radio techniques to recognize each device and provide the most perfect delivery channel.|
|4G has the advantages of high-speed handoffs and world mobility||While 5G has the advantages of extremely high speeds, low latency|
|4G can be used for high-speed applications, mobile TV, and wearable devices||While 5G can be used for high-resolution video streaming, remote control of vehicles, robots, and medical procedures|
|It is slow and less efficient in comparison to 5G||It is fast and more effective than 4G|