It was very shocking news for Social media users on Wednesday a post appeared on Lil Tay’s account. She was at the age of 14 and died suddenly. No one knows about her tragic death cause.
Everyone wants to know the reason behind sudden death. Her father told the New York Post that he is not in a condition to give you any comments about her death cause.
He denied to confirm if anyone published the news about Ms. Tay’s death on her Instagram.
“Um, no, not that that I’m aware of. Sorry, I can’t comment or give you any help,” said her father.
|Full Real Name||Claire Eileen Qi Hope|
|Date Of Birth||July 29th, 2007|
|Age||15 years old|
|Nick Name||Lil Tay|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada|
|Current Residence||Vancouver, Canada|
|Profession||Rapper, Internet personality|
|Famous As||Lil Taylor|
|Height in Feet||4′ 9″|
|Height in Meter||1.45 m|
|Weight in Kg||40 kg|
|Weight in Lbs||88 lbs|
|Hair Color||Natural black|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|US Shoe Size||5 US|
|Father||Christopher John Hope|
|Spouse||Not married yet|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Annual Income||$40-50 thousand|
|Highest Qualification||School level education|
|College||Still in school|
If you remember the viral little girl who used to curse and flex all the time on social media. And the shocking news of her death, you might be wondering how Lil Tay died.
On August 9, 2023, Lil Tay’s family announced that she had passed age 14. “It is with a heavy heart that we share the devastating news of our beloved Claire’s sudden and tragic passing,” a statement said, on Lil Tay’s Instagram. “We have no words to express the unbearable loss and indescribable pain. The result was entirely unexpected and left us all in shock.”
Lil Tay Brother Thoughts
“Her brother’s passing adds an even more unimaginable depth to our grief. During this time of immense sorrow, we kindly ask for privacy. As we grieve this overwhelming loss, the circumstances surrounding Claire and her brother’s passing are still under investigation. Claire will forever remain in our hearts. Her absence left an irreplaceable void that will be felt by all who knew and loved her.” So, how did Lil Tay die? must read till the end to know the complete story.
Where And How Did Lil Tay Die?
How did Lil Tay die? About her death, there is not any confirmation as to how Lil Tay died. Her family requested for keeping privacy as the investigation of the case of her death and her brother’s death is ongoing these days.
Her last post before the announcement was a tribute post to rapper XXXTentacion.
“X you changed me. You were everywhere when everyone wanted to make me fail, you were there to give me advice, you were there,”.
she captioned. “As a father figure, when I don’t have one, you were here, Face Timing me and calling me for hours when I’m down, 3 hours ago you announced the Charity event we were going to throw, and we had everything setup, I can’t believe this, the evil in the world, This isn’t good Bye
How Did Lil Tay Become Famous?
Lil Tay got famous after getting viral her luxurious lifestyle videos on social media. She grew up “broke as hell” in Atlanta, according to The Cut, but she worked incredibly hard “moving bricks.” Lil Tay eventually gained admission to Harvard before quitting.
She was the person having more than 3.3 million followers on Instagram and worked with Jake Paul and producer Rick Rubin. In a Good Morning America magazine interview in 2018, she told about her popularity in a very short period.
“People think it’s jock, I think, ’cause I’m 9 years old and I have done so much,” she said “I’m the youngest flexer. I can do anything I like. If they don’t believe me, I don’t care.”
Who Are Lil Tay’s Parents?
Lil Tay’s social media accounts got deactivated in 2019 after a custody fight of Lil between her mother named Angela Tian and her father Chris Hope.
When it comes to acknowledging that Angela Tian, a real estate agent, used vacant homes for Lil Tay’s movies. she had to retire.
According to The Cut, her brother Jason Tian also contributed to her success.
Lil Tay Parents Comments: Instagram
- “My daughter is hurting and she is angry. The father said, I regret that I was unable to stop all the negative things from happening to her,” Chris Hope told in a statement in Hollywood Life.
- “I am heartbroken about what has happened, not only to her but also to my other family members, due to past events and now, due to the lies and harassment which are present on Instagram. I don’t know if Instagram was hacked or not; all I know is that the person or people controlling Instagram did things that are crimes in Canada and in California, and we will see what happens with that.”
- “When my daughter’s social media began to go viral this year, I disagreed with most of the social media activity, the statement continued. “I took legal steps to stop things which I felt were dangerous to her physical and mental health and her future,” Chris explained.
- “I do not think a 10-year-old girl could be involved in those situations and made to drop out of school so that she can make money for other people.”
- “Everyone else involved in this situation is motivated by money and the possibility of making money off of my daughter. I am not fighting about money; I am fighting for my daughter – for her happiness and her future,” Chris revealed.
- “My daughter wants to pursue acting and singing, and I support her 100 percent in following her dreams. I think she faced bad advice about many things earlier this year and was going in the wrong direction from various people. I hope my daughter is able to follow a path that will make her happy, keep her safe, and allow her to grow up into the amazing person I know she is.”
Jason Tian in 2021 created an organization “GofoundMe” alleging that Chris Hope and his wife Hanee Hope had physically and mentally abused her. The GoFundMe raised $17,000.