Are you a newbie to Apple cards? And you don’t know about the rules, installment plans, cashback, limits, activation, and much more about it? Don’t worry, here is a full research-based article that might help you to find out the solution to your problems.
Like other credit cards, the Apple card has also been discovered. Actually, it is designed to use apple pay on Apple devices including Mac, a watch, iPhone, and iPad. Apple inc is the developer of the Apple card which was recently launched a few years ago.
Apple card release date
The first time, Apple card had released or launched in the United States on August 20, 2019.
Apple Card security and privacy
The card provides you full security and privacy under its regulation. Which protects your financial and personal information and keeps it safe. Including these facilities:
- Protect you from Advanced Fraud: The Card Security Code automatically refreshes every day.
- No card number or security code on the physical card itself.
- Responsible to lock your Apple Card via the Wallet app.
- Real-time transaction notifications via the Wallet app.
Apple card Monthly Installments
Here are the details of the monthly installments according to the different devices:
- iPhone: Finance across 24 months
- Mac: Finance across 12 months
- iPad: Finance across 12 months
- Apple Watch: Finance across 24 months
- AirPods: Finance across 6 months
- Apple TV 4K: Finance across 6 months
Apply for an Apple card
It’s a little tough to get an Apple card due to its requirement which demands good credit for approval. Unless your credit score is 700 or higher and you have a lot of income, it will be difficult for you to get approved for the Apple Card.
By following these given steps you can easily apply for it:
- Open the Wallet app and tap the Add button.
- Tap Apple Card, then again tap Continue.
- Complete your application.
- Review and agree to the Apple Card Terms & Conditions.
- Accept you’re offered credit limit and APR.
Apple card customer service
The number is given below:
If you have any questions or any issues, So without hesitating you may call on the given number. They will guide you properly.
Apple card cash back
The card linked to your Apple Pay offers cash back. Using a Cash-Back Card With Apple Pay. You can get cash back when you use Apple Pay, under certain circumstances. The store accepts Apple Pay.
How to Use Apple Card
- If you are interested in online shopping from the web or apps over the mobile then tap to see:
The card number
Use this information to make your purchase.
2. Use the titanium card, if you are in stores, restaurants, or other locations.
Apple card benefits
This card has various benefits which are also known as its facts:
- It does not demand any late fees.
- Does not need to pay over-limit fees.
- Also, there are no foreign transaction fees.
- All payments are due on the last day of the month.
- If you find out approved with only a soft credit check.
- Apple Card Savings Account.
- You also get a free Apple-designed titanium card.
The specialty of Apple card
It not only offers you, the benefits but also here are some specialties in it. Which may attract your hearts.
- It gives you 3% unlimited cashback daily, on which you can buy anything from Apple.
- 2% cash back when you use Apple Pay.
- 1% cash back on the use of a titanium card.
Related post: A Step-by-Step Guide to Activating Your CommBank Card
Apple card goldman sachs
It’s a golden opportunity for those people who mostly like to purchase with Apple Pay.
It does not require for you any kind of annual fee.
Apple purchases made with the Apple Card via Apple Pay will yield 3% cash back, while other Apple Pay charges will provide 2% back.
It also offers credit limits as other credit cards have. The limits are determined by credit age, and income at the time of application.
It has reported credit limits as low as $50 and as high as $15,000.
Apple card credit limit increase
Follow these steps to request a higher credit limit on your iPhone:
- Tap “Apple Card” in your Wallet app.
- Tap the button with three dots.
- Tap the details icon.
- Send a message to request a credit line increase.
Request a Credit Limit Increase With Your iPad
Follow these steps to request a higher credit limit on your Apple Card using your iPad:
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
- Tap “Apple Card.”
- Tap “Info.”
- Send a message to request your credit line increase.
Foreign transaction fee
There are no Fees. We want to make it easier to pay down your balance, not harder. So Apple Card doesn’t have any fees. No annual, over-the-limit, foreign-transaction, or late fees.
Activate Apple not working
If your activation on your Apple card failed. So don’t worry there are many different reasons.
- 80% of it will be solved by restarting your device.
- It should also not work if you don’t have cell service or WiFi, you might be seeing this message.
Apple card login
To log in Apple card first you should have to sign up with your Google account.
After signing up you can easily log in with your email and password.
How to activate your Apple Card
You need a compatible iPhone with the latest iOS version to activate your titanium, Apple Card. Your card is ready to use after activation. Also, if you’re part of a shared Apple Card account, you can activate your own titanium Apple Card.
If you have the card packing:
- Open the packaging that has your titanium Apple Card inside.
- Follow the steps given in the packaging. If you need more help You cannot request a physical Titanium Apple Card without an iPhone however.
You don’t have the Apple Card packaging:
If you don’t have the packaging, then follow these easy steps to activate your card:
- First, open the Wallet on your iPhone
- Then select the Apple Card option
- Then more button will be shown, give a click on it
- Below the Physical Card, click on Activate Your Card
- Select the option “Having trouble activating your card”
- Finally, select Do Not Have Card Packaging, then follow the instructions on your screen.
- Open Wallet on your iPhone.
- Select Apple Card.
- Then select the More button.
- Scroll down and click on the Request Replacement Card
- At last, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Move to the Settings App.
- Then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- And select Apple Card.
- Under Physical Card, click Request Replacement Card, then follow the instructions on your screen.
Ratings of Apple card
We provide you with the following list of Apple card ratings from 2020 to 2023. Which might help you out.
In 2020: Ratings: 2.5 out of 5
In 2021: Ratings: 2.7 out of 5
In 2022: Ratings: 3.5 out of 5
In 2023: Ratings: 4 out of 5
Apple Card worth
For a card with no annual fee, the Apple Card has some reward options – especially for people who find themselves spending a decent amount of money with Apple directly.
The Apple Card is worth it if the following things apply to you:
- You aren’t concerned about the potential one-time hit to your credit score.
- Apple Pay is widely accepted as a payment option from the stores and websites you shop.
- Buy products from Apple, the App Store, and Apple Services.
- You can responsibly take advantage of the Apple Card Monthly Installments option for 0% financing on Apple products.
- Should value the ability to manage everything via the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- There’s also a web interface for Apple Card, but the Wallet app is the best way to manage Apple Card.
Q1: Does Apple card have foreign transaction fees?
Ans: No, there is not any kind of transaction fees.
Q2: What is the Apple card minimum payment?
Ans: The Apple Card minimum payment is either $25 or 1%.