Ulrike Folkerts is a German actress. She is best known for her role as police officer Lena Odenthal in the German crime series Tatort. The episodes used take place in the city of Ludwigshafen.
Folkerts, who is openly lesbian. She competed at the 2002 Sydney Gay Games and won a silver and bronze medal in the swimming relay. In the individual event, she was rejected for a false start. She took home a bronze medal at the EuroGames in Munich in July 2004.
On stage, in 2005 and 2006, she first performed as Death in Hugo von Hofmannsthal’s version of Jedermann at the Salzburg Festival. In 2005, Folkerts released her first book, an autobiography. In October 2008, she released her second book.
Age of Ulrike Folkerts:
On May 14, 1961, Ulrike Folkerts was born in Kassel, Hesse, Germany. She is a famous actress and has appeared in Tatort, Rose, and Drehkreuz Airport. Ulrike Folkerts, born May 14, 1961, comes from Kassel, Germany. As of 2023, Ulrike Folkerts will be 62 years old.
|Full name||Ulrike Folkerts|
|Place of birth||Kassel|
|Date of birth||May 14, 1961|
Height, weight, and body measurement:
|Height||7 ft. to 7 in.|
|Weight||137 Ib to 62kg|
|Breast||33 in. to 84cm|
|Waist||24 in. to 63cm|
|Hip||35in to 90cm|
|Bra size||38B to 85B|
|Cup size||B (US)|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Dating and relationship status:
She is currently single. She doesn’t go out with anyone. We don’t have much information about her past relationships or past engagements.
Relationship Information: We have no information on a previous relationship with Ulrike Folkerts.
Ulrike Folkerts Net Worth information:
Between 2022 and 2023, her net worth saw significant progress. Ulrike Folkert’s primary source of income is being a successful actress.
Ulrike Folkerts is one of Germany’s richest TV actresses. According to our analysis, Ulrike Folkerts has a net worth of $5 million.
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Source of income||Television actress|
|House||Living in your own house|
The career journey of Ulrike Folkerts
- The first woman to play Death in Hugo von Hofmannsthal’s Jedermann adaptation at the Salzburg Festival in 2005 and 2006.
- Folkerts released her memoirs as her debut book in 2005. Together with her girlfriend, Katherina Schnitzler, she released “Glück gefunden” (Happiness Found) in October 2008.
- Folkerts, an out lesbian, competed in the swimming relay at the Sydney Gay Games in 2002 and took home silver and bronze. She was disqualified from the singles competition due to a false start. She took home a bronze medal from the EuroGames in Munich in July 2004.
- German actress Ulrike Folkerts was born on May 14, 1961, in Kassel, Hesse. Her role as policewoman Lena Odenthal in the German crime drama Tatort is what made her most well-known. Ludwigshafen is where the episodes are set.
Social media account details:
|Wikipedia||Ulrike Folkerts, Wikipedia|
|Ulrike Folkerts on Twitter|
|Ulrike Folkerts Instagram|
Folkerts released her memoirs as her debut book in 2005. Together with her partner, Katherina Schnitzler, she released their second book, Glück gefunden (Happiness Found), in October 2008.
2002: Publikums-Bambi – Hauptkommissarin Lena Odenthal
2007: Verdienstkreuz am Bande 2007: Courage-Preis for her work with Burundikids e.V., among other organizations. and the alliance Landmine.de
Involvement in society
- Folkerts is working to end the use of all landmines in conjunction with the widely connected Landmine Action Alliance. In 2004, she visited Kosovo to support Handicap International, a non-profit organization focusing on supporting the needs of the weak and disabled.
- By taking part in a DS Infocenter poster campaign, Folkerts shows her commitment to supporting individuals with Down syndrome (Trisomy 21). In October 2005, posters and postcards featuring her alongside Ella Zoch, a Down syndrome child, were published. A child with Down syndrome can sometimes get on your nerves, reads the series’ tagline. Like every other youngster.
- E. V. Folkerts supports building a Burundi school for street children and former child soldiers as the organization’s ambassador. She visited the facility in the northern part of the nation’s capital, Bujumbura, at the start of March 2005.
- Folkerts appeared in TV ads for Your Voice against Poverty campaign before the G8 summit and UN Millennium Summit, promoting global poverty reduction.
- She works with the organization Kulturvoll e.v. which she and her boyfriend formed in 2006, to promote the arts among socially disadvantaged young people.
- She appears alongside Oliver Mommsen and Steffen Schroeder in a poster campaign for “Day of Crime Victims.” She has also been supporting the victim support group Weiber Ring since 2016.
That is all the information we know about Ulrike Folkerts’s siblings: height, weight, awards, and bio. We hope you have a better understanding of Ulrike Folkerts.
- What is the net worth of Ulrike Folkerts?
A: The net worth of Ulrike Folkerts is $5 million.
- What is the height of Ulrike Folkerts?
A: Ulrike Folkerts height is 1.7.
- Where is the birthplace of Ulrike Folkerts?
A: The birthplace of Ulrike Folkerts is Kassel.
- What year did Ulrike Folkerts born?
A: The birthday of Ulrike Folkerts is May 14, 1961.
- Is Ulrike Folkerts married?
A: The marital status of Ulrike Folkerts is yet to be updated.