Sihanoukville is a city on the coast in the southwestern part of Cambodia. It is famous for its white-sand beaches and clear water. A lot of people like to visit, especially those who want to take a relaxing, low-cost holiday.
Find out about Sihanoukville’s 1-day tour visite privée in this piece.
Now let’s begin->
A private tour of Sihanoukville for one day is a great way to see the city’s best sights and enjoy its lovely beaches. Many people love Otres Beach, Lazy Beach, and Kbal Chay Waterfall. Your guide will show you these and other favorite spots. You will also have the chance to see Wat Leu Temple, a Buddhist temple on a hill with a beautiful view of the city.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Sihanoukville to start your special one-day tour of the city. Your guide will then take you to Otres Beach, which is one of Sihanoukville’s most well-known beaches. You can take it easy on the beach, swim in the water, and eat lunch at one of the many places right on the water. You May like: Brave throwback huy cuong • shape of lines • 2023
After lunch, your guide will take you to Lazy Beach, which is another well-known beach in Sihanoukville. This beach is better for people who want to rest than Otres Beach because it is less busy.
Your tour guide will take you to the beautiful Kbal Chay Waterfall in the late afternoon. It is in the jungle, about 15 minutes from Sihanoukville. It will give you time to swim in the waterfall and enjoy the beautiful views of the jungle.
Your guide will take you back to your Sihanoukville hotel at the end of the day.
The following are part of your special one-day tour of Sihanoukville:
- Private transfer from your Sihanoukville hotel to and from the airport
- A tour driver who speaks English
- Fees to get into Kbal Chay Waterfall
Your private tour of Sihanoukville for one day does not include the following activities or attractions:
- Eating and drinking
Here are some things you can do to make the most of your private Sihanoukville day tour:
- You will be walking a lot during the tour, so wear clothes that are easy to move around in and walking shoes.
- To stay safe in the sun, bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- You should bring drinks and snacks with you because you might not always be able to get to shops and restaurants.
- Bring your swimwear to the beach and the falls so you can swim.
- Remember to bring your camera so you can remember all the wonderful things that happened on your tour.
A private day trip is the best way to view the top sights and relax on the beach in Sihanoukville. Our tour will show you the city’s top attractions and share intriguing facts about its culture. A customized one-day tour of Sihanoukville is a fun and educational way to explore.